TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general conditions of sale are agreed between ®CRONOSPORT registered trademark of LUIS FILIPE DA SILVA NETO ROCHA, with headquarters in BARREIRAS BRANCAS – CX POSTAL 273 Z 8100-227 LOULE, tax identification number 188 381 970 and contact +351 964 801 734, hereinafter referred to as “BRAND / ENTREPRENEUR” and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.cronosport.pt, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.cronosport.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information to the user on the order, sale, payment and service provision or delivery of purchases made on the website www.cronosport.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / service provision between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.cronosport.pt, adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.cronosport.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale, as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. THE BRAND / ENTREPRENEUR will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product / service, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. The order requests are valid for up to 5 (five) working days prior to the start date of the event in question, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be refunded, deducting the respective expenses related to the same or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the www.cronosport.pt website, the BRAND / EMPRESÁRIO proposes to the User the following payment methods via Hi-Media Porte-Monnaie Electronique («HPME») and IfthenPay, Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM reference;
2. In the case of payment with a credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods / service. If some products / services ordered are sold out, the value of the same will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The delivery of orders can take place up to a maximum of 7 working days after the date of the event in question. Delivery is carried out by a specialized company with the necessary authorization to provide transport services in Portugal.
2. The shipping costs may be added to the order, as indicated in the order confirmation act, if applicable.
3. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the prices of any product / service, the user will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (by paying the difference) or proceed to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by the BRAND / ENTREPRENEUR. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email [email protected], up to 5 business days prior to the date of the events, with instructions for cancellation or return.